Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lo siento!

So... it has been a few days and believe me, I'm feeling the pressure to update. I am still trying to understand everything and figure out how to reciprocate my feelings into this form of communication. It is hard to just sit down and talk about it, here or even in real life, and my feelings are continuously changing.

I have decided that the best way to explain what I experienced is to speak about each day separately, or maybe in half since we tended to do two drastically different things each day! A layout for this is the best thing I can do to start to ground myself in understanding of all the events and things that I encountered in Ecuador. I loved my experience, and I want you all to be able to understand that (well...not completely)!

Til' then! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment